The Denver Union Stock Yard Company
This neoclassical designed building was completed in 1916 by the Allison Stocker and John H.G. Fraser General Contracting Firm at a cost of $1,000,000. It was the home of the Denver Daily Record-Stockman Newspaper, the Stockyards National Bank, Colorado Farm Bureau and the regional office of the U.S. Bureau of Agricultural Economics. The facility also housed a restaurant and cigar store. Today, it is privately owned, but retains much of its original interior design.